Been wondering what’s missing in your curries? This recipe will add that right texture and flavour to them!
- ¾ cup slixed onions
- 1 tablespoon Lifetree Cashews
- 1 tablespoon Lifetree Almonds
- 2 tablespoon corriander seeds
- 2 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon aniseeds
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped green chillies
- 4 dry kashmiri chillies
- 2 cardamoms
- 2 cloves
- 1 piece cinnamon bark
- 7 curry leaves
- Salt to taste
Blend into a mixture with ¼ cup of water until smooth. That’s it!
Add it to your soups, gravies and curries or enjoy it like a chutney!
Avoid adding coconut if you wish to store for a few days. Instead add coconut milk to your recipe, mix well and simmer.
Buy Lifetree Premium Nuts here!
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.